Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, July 21, 2011

very sleepy snowgirl


This is my new snowgirl, she is just finished as of today! She was so much fun to make. My inspiration for her came from a picture in one of my old tole painting books. I was particularly taken with the adorable snowman that was yawning and eyes closed, this gave me the idea to try it in clay and come up with my own version of a tired and sleepy snowman. Her head is  clay, body is stuffed and weighted, both body and arms are painted fabric. She is wearing her sage warm winter coat, this is adorned with pretty buttons and lovely trims, beads hand from the collar and coat bottom. She holds a candy cane made from the recipe I have posted here. She was dusted with Mica flakes for sparkle. She will be for sale soon and is a one-of-a-kind, no molds or patterns were used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...