Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Monday, May 21, 2012

Citrus Soap...


Hello! this is a continuation of yesterdays post. I had shown this citrus soap batch in the log mold after I poured it. I just got done cutting this batch, I am in love with it!! I just had to share it too.  Doing soap is like unwrapping a present, you don't know what your going to get until you cut it. I love how this batch came out with it's lovely mix of yellow and orange. I wish there were smella screen on our computers because this soap smells AMAZING. I mixed my favortie citrus scent with an out of this world lemon and trust me it makes you want to pucker up. I honestly can say it is hard to resist licking or biting this soap it smells so wonderful. Now to try and resist using it until the cure time is over, this stuff takes patience, but it is very well worth it. I love these four websites for my scents: www.sweetcakes.com , www.wholesalesuppliesplus.com , www.brambleberry.com , and www.symphonyscents.com

Have a happy citrusy sunshiny day!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Jody! I enjoyed your soap tutorial! Thanks for sharing! I need to make a couple of batches up as I'm almost out! Love making this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost smell the citrus from here. It looks luscious.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine the tangy sweetness of it..Yummmm...Turned out very pretty.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks wonderful - I've always wanted to try making soaps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect! Love the color and I bet the smell is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH yum!!! I think it looks good enough to eat!!! I am certainly anxious to try some. Let me know when you are ready to sell a few bars.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Citrus scents are some of my favorite scents! Living in Florida makes you think of oranges and grapefruits! Oh...and lemons! This soap is pretty, too! I see someone else has said something about buying some! Are you going to put it up for sale? Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...