Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Kid On The Block

Hello friends! I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday afternoon. :-) First I want to thank Lee Ann Kress for purchasing Sid my latest scarecrow! I hope you enjoy him.


The purpose of this post is to introduce you to my artist friend Lee Ann Kress of Charmed Confections! Here she is at work in her studio, looks like she is working on one of her ghoulie cakes. Lee Ann is an accomplished artist with a long background in all types of creating. She is just now joining the online world of creativity and fun, I am so glad because her work needs to be seen, to be shared with all of you, it is incredible. She has a unique talent for sculpting enchanting characters that sparkle with personality and charm. Her eye for the details is unmistakable. The first time she sent me a picture of her work, I was so excited, here before me was a true artist who made gorgeous things. Her work speaks for itself, and sells itself! She sculpts for all the seasons, but has a special love for Fall and Halloween characters!  I wanted you to know who she is and be looking out for some awesome artwork on her new website, Pfatt Marketplace, Etsy, and her new blog. She is one of the new artists on Pfatt, just look at the Charmed Confections link. Please show her some love and check out her beautiful new blog, her links that show her artwork, her bio and where you can find her lovely work. www.charmedconfections.blogspot.com

Here is some of her work! She sculpts in air-dry clay. I have to mention she is such a sweet person too!

Here is one of her ghoulie cakes!
A darling Christmas character

What a darling expression on this one!


This is Mr. Boo Jingles, he is this months Pfatt offering, but it is no surprise that this sweet fellow sold the first day on! To see more of her work, visit her blog and sign up to follow Lee Ann.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jody:

    Thanks for doing the post on Lee Ann. She is a very talented gal. I am off to check out her blog and selling pages.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to learn more about Lee Ann. I love her beautiful creations...she adds some of the whimsical to her designs...I LIKE them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...