Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Monday, November 26, 2012

Spirit Of Christmas Celebration

I wanted to let you all know about the OFG Etsy team Spirit Of Christmas Celebration! This starts today and goes through December 16th. Go to Etsy and type  SOCOFG in search to see all the wonderful Christmas items made by many talented members of the OFG team.

 
In other news.. I am knee deep in a craft room mess! I have no organization in there at all and it is effecting my productivity. My sweet hubby is installing some lower and upper cabinetry in my hobby room and is badly needed. I am giddy with excitment as the possibility of some sort of remedy to the Chaos. Until it is all put away it is a jumbled up mess, so I am not getting a lot done now, but am itching to get working on my next pattern! I wish I had taken a before picture, but will surely post pictures here when it is done.
 
I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving, if you ate so much you thought you may pop, then it was a success. I am thankful for the day spent eating well and spending time with family.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the new cabinets in your craft room! You'll be so organized you won't know what to do with yourself! ;) The only problem with Thanksgiving was...I ate so much I could "pop" all weekend long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...