Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Monday, December 10, 2012

Sneak Peek!

I suppose I should wait until the pattern is completely done to reveal it, but I just couldn't wait to give you a peek at this little reindeer! I just finished him up today. This next pattern will feature the reindeer you see here and who else but Santa! I have yet to design the Santa, but can see him in my head. Like I said in an earlier post, I am not going to worry about what season it is and just do the patterns as I get time for them. This little guy is painted, yes I do spend a lot of time on the painted part of my designs, but that is entirely up to you. He could be a quick and easy project if you omit the painting and make a simple face and no fur. Here he is....


His little antlers are so much fun to make, I'll tell you just how I did them in the pattern! 

If you haven't already, sign up for the blog hop giveaway going on right now! See my post below or click on the sidebar picture to get the rules for signing up. 

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Your little reindeer is way too cute...love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody:

    Your little reindeer is just too cute. What a sweet little face! Love him. Can't wait to see Santa.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless, Jody! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now he's all kinds of cuteness Jody! I LOVE his antlers! Yeah, fun? easy? Who are YOU kidding??!!! Smiles & Reindeer Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jody! He looks soooo sad. He wants to come live with me and bring Santa!! :) LOVE HIM!!! XOXO LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh,I love him!He is way to cute.I can't wait to see the Santa.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your reindeer!!

    Enjoy your day~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is Wonderful Jody! Just to much personality!
    Happy Holidays to you,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...