Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pattern Available

I know I have posted a picture of this bunny before, but I wanted you all to know that I have it available as a pattern now. I got this ready to submit for the May Prim's issue and figured I would go ahead and offer the pattern to everyone. This is Emma... Clover's sister!

 It is basically the same as Clover's pattern but with a completely different head, ears and a slightly different apron. The head is a 4 piece round head construction and the ears are wired. Because this is closely the same as my Clover pattern, I am offering it at a special price! It can be purchased for only 4.00. I am doing this so anyone who already bought Clover can try this version without having to spend full pattern price.


I will be getting myself in pattern creating gear soon! After Christmas laziness is officially over! LOL I am trying to decide what I may want to create, what I am thinking is possibly a chicken, raggedy ann or a black doll. We shall see! 

I do hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jody...I would like to see you design a black doll...I love making them because they can have so much caracter. I just did some black mammy bag holders on my blog.
    You really do have that special touch in your designs!
    Have a really great week
    Smile and hugs
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a chicken thing lol ide love to see one from you
    Ally UK p.s just bought the emma pattern ty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is precious. I would so love to see you do a Black doll pattern, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...I love your new Emma bunny, Jody! She is just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...