Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Pattern Coming & Some News!

I wanted to pop on here and let you in on the latest..... I am done with my two latest snowmen! I will have another week before the actual pattern for them is finished however. This pattern will feature both these snowmen! The name of this pattern....All My Friends Are Flakes!

I will be doing some fun things for my 30th. Anniversary so part of next week will be toast, I tried to get this pattern done before but it just isn't going to happen. Be looking for it by the end of next week! Here are the sneak peek pictures. This duo will be for sale soon as well, not sure if I will keep them as a set or not yet.

This pattern will have detailed instructions on how to make all you see here including the tag template to print out the tag.
Here is a close up of the sign and one of those cute clay buttons!
And last but not least is a close up of the hat brim décor.
 
In other news... I just received my copy of the Autumn Prims! I am excited because another one of my pieces have been published in this issue! This will hit stores the first of September, or you can go online and get it at http://stampington.com/prims/ at that time as well. Right now it shows the current issue.
Here is the cover....
 
There are so many great things in this issue!! eye candy really.
Here is a picture of my page layout and snowgirl!
 
Thanks for stopping by!!
Jody
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. It is winter here so your snow men are in the right season for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new Snowmen.
    How adorable!
    Congratulations on being published

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snowmen Jody!! Soo darling! Congrats too on your second publication! YOU GO GIRL! So proud of you! XOXO LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody,
    Love your new Snowmen.
    Congratulations on being published so well deserved!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy about your publication, way to go. Love your new pattern, have to get it when it is ready. You are such a talented lady. Keep it coming.
    Your friend Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi: Stayed up until midnight in Florida to enter you hop. Am a new follower. Very excited. Thanks so much. Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...