Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, October 26, 2013

Newest Snowman Pattern!

My newest pattern is ready to go.... I know I told you all they would be canned snowmen, BUT I got side tracked and did these instead! They are a cute twist on a martini, these are my Snowtini's. Although I came up with the actual pattern, the idea came from a dear friend. She drew her idea out on paper and prompted me to come up with these unique snowmen. I loved the idea and had to go with it! I do love these Snowtini's and hope you do too. I do promise one day you will see canned snowmen, these things just have to happen when the time is right. For now this newest pattern can be purchased on all my selling sites.

I am enjoying Fall so much! I love the colors and crisp air. Yesterday we did a neat tour in spokane where you hop from farm to farm and enjoy the Fall festivities they offer. Some had corn mazes, others had pressed cider, others had adorable gift shops and pumpkin patches! I will post soon what I did with all the Indian Corn I bought. :-) I hope you all are enjoying this time of year as much as I do.



As always I appreciate you stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I ~love~ your little "snowtini's" Jody! Their little faces are so darn cute! You do the cutest faces! Lots of luck with your new Christmas pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jody!, these are just the cutest little things I have ever seen, what a wonderful idea. Just excellent! Thank you for the newsletter. Glad you are doing well and had a good time in Spokane
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Jody!, these are just the cutest little things I have ever seen, what a wonderful idea. Just excellent! Thank you for the newsletter. Glad you are doing well and had a good time in Spokane
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...