Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, August 21, 2014

New Gingerbread and Snowman Pattern!

Happy August although almost over with, phew where is the time going for heaven sakes! I have another new pattern I want to share with you all.

I call this one Winter Thyme Pin Cushions featuring a primitive gingerbread and snowman. They were so much fun to make! These sweet holiday cuties can be made in a rusty pan or made to stand along as shown. I will try to keep stock of the candle pan in my Etsy and Web site.

These are cute simply made without the bases if that is your choice. Make them stand on an upside down rusty standard canning jar lid, perhaps put them in a rusty bucket and fill the bucket up with pip berries, sweet annie, cinnamon sticks add a led candle. Add a hanger and make large ornaments with them... just a few ideas!



This pattern can be purchased on my website, Etsy store or pattern mart!

Stay tuned for more patterns! I have several ideas swimming around in my head that are wanting out! I am excited about my next one. I am working on fitting time in for designing all while planning summer activities. I have one more in September to see family.... looking forward to that!

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...