Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, January 5, 2020

Happy New Year!

Hello fellow creators and customers. It has been over 4 long years since I have posted anything here! I am not sure who even looks at blogs anymore? I guess this will be a test post.

I am returning to creating after two moves, a long divorce and a remarriage. When my life fell apart I had to abandon my creativity.  I am so happy to report that I am returning to pattern design and will eventually offer handmade items for sale. I no longer have my website but I still have my etsy shop and facebook page. I am happier now than ever!

 https://www.etsy.com/shop/jodywakefieldstudio/
https://www/jodywakefieldstudio.facebook.com

I decided to change my business name, although the nature of what I did has not changed. The decision came easy since the old name represented my old life and a different time for me. This for me is about new beginnings and getting back to my love for creating and designing patterns.I have recently completed a new pattern and have one more almost done. I will post the newest for sale in the coming week.

Here is the latest and is ready now in my Etsy shop. They stand about 16" tall. One having stump legs and the other solid bottom.


Here is the current pattern i am working on. It will be called Joyful heart. These two stand about 17" tall and have a sweet (heart) theme. This will go well for winter valentine time. They were fun to make! I offer detailed instructions on making everything you see here including my recipe for cinnamon heart buttons!

Well we will see what happens with this blog. Perhaps facebook and other social media venues are more popular now! I thought I would revive the page just to see.... I look forward to reconnecting with my fellow artists and customers.

Blessings
Jody Wakefield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...