Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thanks To Amy

I just wanted to say how thankful I am to Amy from Amy Bug Graphics http://www.amybug.com/, for helping to make my blog look like I wanted it too! She is so completely helpful and fixed the issues I was having. She went in and helped me set it up, instead of just leaving me to figure it out myself after purchasing this blog set. I highly reccomend her..... She has a wonderful selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...