Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, September 15, 2011

I am back...

Vacation to see my family was grand! I had an entire week filled with visits from friends and family, I can now let winter come and feel good about it! Of course, the worst part about going is the day you have to say goodbye, I don't do those very well. My week was blessed and I am grateful. I do need to embrace salads this week, I was fed way too good! Being home feels great, all my projects are here and ready for me to work on them, and after a break, I am ready!

I love sunflowers, and this time of year there are some pretty ones! I took this in the late afternoon, loved the way the sun was kissing the petals. When I put this photo in my editing program and started to fiddle with it, this lovely blue popped in the background, it was so pleasant I left it!

This was in one of my photography books and I LOVED IT, so I thought I would share it here. This applies to anything we try to accomplish and do well. Even if we don't all have the world at our doorsteps, we can cetainly try to achieve it. I am inspired by those artists I look up to, and know that they have accomplished this, good for them, we can all be encouraged by others success, they show us what is possible by hard work, and doing it better than anyone! 

1. Do what you do- and do it well - and you'll have plenty of competition
2. Do what you do- and do it better than most- and you'll command an audience.
3. Do what you do - and do it better than anyone else - and you'll have the world at your doorstep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...