Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, April 15, 2012

It's a new day...

I know this picture I took is not all that exciting, but there is something about it's simplicity that I like. This was taken early in the morning, this little bird was basking in the first sunlight of the day. It reminds me that we need to be more like these little birds, stop and take time to bask in the promise of the day, breathe and appreciate.... Does he wonder if God will take care of him? No....

This indeed is a new day. It has been a week now since my son's accident, he is healing very quickly and doing so much better. I won't say it hasn't been a hard week full of pain meds and little sleep, but every day is so much better now than the last. He will be fine and good as new soon, I am so grateful! I appreciate the prayers and concern of friends and family, this is it's own medicine.

I am officially starting pattern # 7, I figure I had better march on and get busy. I will keep you all posted.

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers concerning my son, I really appreciate it.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jody, I thought about you today and wanted to write and see how your son is doing? I am so glad that he is on the mend and getting better. How lucky this young man is.Best wishes.
    Glad you are going back to pump out another pattern. Can't wait to see it. Have a good week.
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jody, Glad to hear that your son is doing better! I love your little bird photo! You are right, it reminds us that we should take more time to enjoy the little things around us! I'm a workoholic so I really need to learn this lesson! I can't wait to see what pattern #7 is going to be! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy that your darling son is slowly getting better. It is a miracle how the body can heal with rest, patience and prayer.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear you have started on a new pattern! I can't wait to see the outcome. Tyler has a wonderful guardian angel who watches over him and a wonderful Mom and nurse to speed his recovery. He is one lucky young man.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody, So glad to hear your son is getting better day by day!!!!
    Can't wait to see pattern #7!!!!
    Take care,

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although some people find affiliate student loan to be used for analysis of the industry.
    When you manufacture a product, it is not illegal to spam
    people in the company.

    Here is my web-site ... Student Loans People

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...