Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, July 12, 2012

Snowmen...

Hello all, are you melting in the heat like I am! We have been pushing 100 almost every day, yikes that's hot!

Just a reminder to head on over to Pfatt Marketplace and see all the Christmas in July goodies being offered! My featured artist page is up as well if you want to check it out. www.pfattmarketplace.com

 My two snowmen are sold, but I will still post the pictures of the finished result here anyway. Thank you to Carol and Kim for adopting William Flurry and Freezy Chillsworth!

I am just loving Pic Monkey's collage option, it is so much fun! Here are some examples of it.


On the left is Freezy and the right is William. Freezy is sculpted clay face and cloth body. William is all clay except his hat, scarf, arms and candy canes.


It is so hot here that I think I will have to pack these little guys on ice to ship to thier new homes!

We have been busy with summer time things but I am pondering what I should do next, another pattern? Snowman? Something Fallish.....Hmmmm I just don't know. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful work you do!! Love all the snow people, would be impossible to pick a favourite!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I think both snowmen are AWESOME...heehee! What to do next? Whatever you do I am sure it will knock my socks off...ha!

    hint: I am soooo ready for FALL. :-)

    HUGS!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your snow men and will be watching for what ever you decide to make next.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,no...I hope my snowman doesn't melt between here and there! Can't wait to get him, Jody! I'm such a fan of your work! Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Adorable! Love your snowmen!
    Have a wonderful weekend!


    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Snowmen are soooooo wonderful Jody! Such a very talent artist you are, there isn't one creation of yours that I have seen that I didn't fall in "LOVE" with. I just LOVE all your work!! Looking forward to seeing what you have instore for us next.....and hoping you will be making more snowmen in the near furtue....Wishing you a wonderful upcoming weekend! Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone loves your snowmen so you'll want to make more of them! But I think we are getting ready for Fall and thinking of those fun creations! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jody, these little guys are the cutest I have ever seen, you are such a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...