Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Monday, February 4, 2013

Eye Painting Chart

Hello Ladies! I hope you are all having a wonderful Monday... :-) I am still looking at grey skies and plenty of snow on the ground. I am hoping for an early Spring this year for sure.

I thought some of you may enjoy taking a peek at these eye charts I have. I am not sure how many multiple years I have had these but they have been so helpful to me over the years as a reference. The charts show eyes in different expressions and shows the painting of an eye. I love expressive eyes on my dolls, practicing these techniques will only improve the look of your dolls. These charts are a little worn, but I am still pleased with the clarity they still have in a photograph. Click on each photo to make them larger!

Eye Chart 1

Eye Chart 2

Here is a closer view of an eye being painted

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute, Jody! I love "Belle" your little black doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those charts are fabulous, I've never seen anything like them, thank you for sharing them. Belle is wonderful as is all your work <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Belle! She turned out so Great!! I also love that you shared the eye charts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous gal Belle is. Thank so much for the eye charts I have saved them, and I am sure they will help.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jody... she is absoultely beautiful,,,can't wait for the pattern. I love making black doll because they have so much character.
    Hope you have a really great day!
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jody: Belle is amazing. My favorite is the black doll and she is perfect! Thanks for sharing the charts on eyes. Very helpful.

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Jody: Thanks so much for the eye charts. They're very helpful. Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...