Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Polymer Clay Candy Making Tutorial

Hello Friends!

I am excited to share with you a wonderful tutorial my friend LeeAnn of Charmed Confections just posted on her blog! She shares in detail how she makes her real looking candies. They do look good enough to eat! This is such a fun thing to do and there are endless ways you could use these candies with your hand made projects! Please stop by her blog and enjoy learning how she does this. She has included lots of photos as well. Click on the picture below to go to her blog! She would love to hear your comments!

 
What have I been doing? Well I think I must have Spring fever because I cannot concentrate at all right now on creating. I have been doing things outside and doing things with the hubby. We are also getting ready to have a Spring garage sale! No worries though, this too shall pass and I will be back to creating those patterns!
 
Thanks for stopping by....:-)

2 comments:

  1. Awe, Jody! Look at how cute you posted my tutorial. Thank you so much for this. I love the picture! Super cute! Hopefully, people will find it interesting and stop by to make candy with me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jody, thank you for posting the pictures and link for these lovely faux candies. Will check out her blog. Wow, I wish I could come to your garage sale, I bet you are selling wonderful things. Good luck with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...