Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, April 28, 2013

Raggedy Annie Doll Pattern Finished

Good News! I finally finished this primitive raggedy annie! Her pattern is now available on Etsy, Patternmart and soon my website. I am adding another photo because since the last one she has a USA sign and some rusty stars in her hair!

This particular made up doll will be for sale on Pfatt Marketplace on the 10th. www.pfattmarketplace.com No early sales please.

Her new name is..... **AmericAnnie** Thanks again to my friend LeeAnn Kress, she has done it again and helped me name yet another one of my patterns!!

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...