Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Prims Summer Issue Now Available!

Happy May!

Okay I don't usually announce when this publication comes out... so why am I so excited? because my artwork has been published in this issue! I am so excited thrilled to pieces about it! They really did a great job with it so I am really pleased how it came out. If you like Primitive artwork and love the time worn look, you will love Prims. It is so well done and the photography is great, such eye candy! Here it is

 
Click on the picture or go to http://www.stampington.com/prims/ to order. You can find out where to get this locally by putting in your zip code and city.
 
I do hope the month of May brings lots of good things your way including an abundance of May flowers!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so happy for you my friend! You SO deserve to be excited and I'm glad you told us! What a happy day! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jody!! I am headed to check it out. Your art is FABULOUS!!
    Enjoy your fame,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is amazing! You are quite creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Happy Day!! CONGRATULATIONS, MY LITTLE STAR!!!! I am soooo thrilled for YOU!! I need that magazine. My hunt starts now!! And yes, I am going to wave it above my head and point you out to EVERYONE!! Big Hugs, LeeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. You probably did the happy dance through your whole house, congratulations, I am very happy for you. I just bought the magazine, can't wait to get it.
    Love your new doll!
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on being published! It's so exciting, isn't it? Well deserved because your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...