Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

First I want to apologize for neglecting this blog, I have no excuse except I let all the busy things in life get in the way. I really am still around.

I want to wish all of you a Happy New Year! I had a great time celebrating Christmas and the new year with family and friends. My kids came to stay and is always a treat for me. I made a scrumptious prime rib dinner that I was scared to death would not turn out but it did. :-) I am grateful for the time I had enjoying it all!

I have been cleaning up my house of decorations, a Christmas tree and simply getting life back to normal. We are blessed with a blanket of snow on the ground and today a stunning blue sky to admire. I even cleaned up my craft room so it is now ready for inspiration to start flowing.

I want to share a picture with you of a project I did before Christmas but never did get done as a pattern. I am currently working to get the pattern for this done even though it is late! They are peeking out of coffee pots. The pattern will include instructions on making them both. These particular ones are sold and adopted into new homes.

 
I dusted off the old camera yesterday and took this picture of the brilliant sky. I thought it had a mood to it.
 
 
One fun thing I got for Christmas was a couple tri-pods for my smartphone. These phones have great video capabilities. I am thinking about playing around with some tutorials in video form. I have no idea what I am doing but will give it a try.
 
I am still on a diet but as of today have lost 31 lbs! I have 20 more to go. I know this time I WILL do this thing. I am on Nutrisystem and this is the easiest diet I have been on. For all those out there who are starting a diet or simply trying to eat better for their health, you really can do this! Feeling better and actually liking how clothes look when you try them on is addicting!
 
Well that's it for now, I do plan on not hiding out so much! Thanks for stopping by.
 

2 comments:

  1. Well the most exciting thing for you is BIG congratulations on your weight loss. 31 lb. that is a lot. I must look up what Nutrisystem is... I need to do something..
    Your snowman and Ginger bread man are wonderful.
    Keep warm
    HUgs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAhhh...they look so cute peeking out of the coffee pots! Adorable! And congrats on losing so much. It's hard to lose and keep it off! Take care and stay warm! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...