Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Pattern in the works and other tidbits....

Happy Sunday!

I sit here looking out my window and see a frosty world, the trees are covered with a lovely layer of ice crystals. This time of year can be so pretty. All in all though the winter has been milder than normal here which I am fine with. It has been a very lazy day here for me, one of those days I am happy to just cozy up to the fire, hug my dogs and sip some coffee! My house smells lovely... I put some chicken in my new crock pot. I have a Ninja 3 in 1 cooker, it will slow cook, act as an oven or stove top. So far I love this thing, cooks everything to perfection and meat falls apart. Made stuffed peppers the other night and they were oh so good!

I wanted to share a sneak peek of my next pattern in the works. I am doing a pattern titled (Cute As A Bug). This pattern will have a bumble bee and lady bug doll. The picture you see here is only a teaser because I have not even designed her wings, arms or legs yet. I love when I can laugh at my work and she does make me want to break out and chuckle! Haven't even started the bee yet but have in my mind's eye what he will look like. See whose black polka dots? I made them using Martha Stewarts foam pouncers, they work great!
 
I have also been busy working on one of the most chaotic walls in my craft room. I had gone into Costco lately and saw these lovely wall units! I had to have some. Now my wall is way more organized to say the least with all those bins to store things. Productivity can go way down when there is not organization in a room.
 
 
Last year I saved my pennies and bought this section of cabinets and counter top from Home Depot. They are on sale this time of year! This was pretty inexpensive.
 
 
I also have my newest pattern ready for purchase now. Coffee Pot Cuties. The pots are on order and will be on my website to purchase in about a week.
 
 
I do want to say that for those that do not paint and would like to try these patterns, they will all work by doing them more simply. Make them out of warm and natural or fuzzy felt, add button eyes and embroidered noses. There are many ways to finish these patterns!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by! I know many of you have enjoyed my tutorials and I know it has been quite awhile since I posted one. Just know that there will be more in the future!
 
Have a great Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. What a great tip on trying the patterns without painting. I don't paint! lol But I sew! Love your amazing craft room. It has storage for all of your supplies and perfect for staying organized! Very nice my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new designs!!!
    Such a wonderful craft room you've got!!! So wish I had that kind of space. TFS
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jody! What a wonderful craft room you have, love all these storage units, great organization. The the little creations in the pot are beautiful, love them. I have to order the pattern. Can't wait to see what you cook up next. I am sick at the moment with this nasty bacterial bronchial infection, who knows where I got it from, it just attacked me without any early signs. Oh well, it will get better. Enjoy your room and have fun creating new things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...