Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, March 29, 2014

Primitive feedsack pillows

Hello all, I do hope the majority of you are finally starting to feel the warmth of the sun! Not so much here yet, the toes are painted and ready to go however.

I just wanted to pop in here and post the latest items I have finished. I decided to print up a few feedsack panels and make some pillows! These 4 feedsack pillows are for sale on Etsy, if you prefer my website you can purchase them from there as well.

These panels come from files I purchased from Ewe-N-Me Printables, I love the way they look and the versatility of them. I printed the panels using my Epson printer, the inks are pigment inks so they are permanent. I do only suggest spot cleaning these pillows even so. I also added some acrylic paint to this pillow in spots I felt needed some shading or contrast. 

 I am working on a tutorial on making these pillows, I will post it here probably within a few days so stay tuned. 
All Pillows are $ 23.50 each plus shipping





Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Your pillows are lovely, I especially like the rabbit feed one.
    What a great country idea.
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cute. That's something I always change for Spring and summer. The Sunflower seeds sure is pretty! Enjoy your day my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you've done these... they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...