Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun Cake Idea!

Just had to share this adorable thing I found!! who wouldn't love to go to a party and have a cake like this to eat? I thought this was such fun, now to actually do one and have it look half as good may be a challenge, we can dream huh? My guess is they used orange suckers that were dipped in frosting just on one side, then a choc chip in each middle. The mouth is black licorice and the teeth ???? hmmmm well it could be mashmallos cut to look like teeth. Boy, not sure how you get frosting to look like that!

Shortly I will have the full view of my sad snowman AND I have another one almost done I will be sharing here. Shhhhhh, we won't speak too loudly, but my latest snowman really needs a trip or to to Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig.... :-)

1 comment:

  1. The cakes almost too cute to cut and eat. I'm no good at making good to look at cakes but I'm great at making good to eat cakes. Can't wait to see your snowmen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...