Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bloom Where You're Planted!

Hello Ladies! I wanted to share an awesome link I received today from Stumbleupon! I was very impressed with all these clever ideas to make life easier. I loved the ideas here so check it out! http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2pUNUa 

I am also done with my sunflower project! I will have a couple days however until the pattern is released. I really am happy with how this project turned out. It is a fun and easy one to put together.
I can also see these done in three tall antique glass vases, each one a different height. Wouldn't it be cute to fill the vase with candy corn, maybe some dried berries or perhaps some cinnamon stick pieces. I think there is a lot you can do with them!

I am re-thinking putting them up for sale. I have never been brave enough to do this, BUT I have been wanting to submit something to Prim's Publication for quite some time. I have drug my feet for too long now and it's time to jump in. I just may send this one in for publication consideration. I'll let you all know if I actually do it!

Thanks for stopping by! 

8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable, I think you should definitely send them in. I wish I could paint the facial features like you do, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, I love your new "Bloom Where you're Planted" Sunflowers! Very cute! Also, those were some great ideas...thanks for sharing! Did you get my email? Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is it! You really should submit them...they are so unique and cute! Everyone will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love your flower girls. I think it would be the perfect project to submit. You go girl!!!!! I know they will love it.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the flower girls - and the life made easier...it's like...that's so simple...why didn't I think of that - my favorite is the bread tie to mark all the compter cords...there's so many of them.
    Will check back on the pattern availability.
    Smiles and huggs,
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jody,
    No more dragging your feet these are fabulous creations! Submit them!!! Jump in...I can't wait to see them published.
    All of your creations are wonderful!
    DO IT!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY Goodness YES Submit them to Prims or to Art Dolls. They ARE DOLLS!. I want one of your patterns and this is the one I am going to try. You artwork is amazing and beautiful!
    JUMP IN GIRL!
    Sandi
    shweetpotatodollsnpatterns@gmail.com
    Can't wait for this pattern to be ready.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friend, you have outdone yourself again, these are just the cutest. Yes, you need to submit them. I will get this pattern. Looking forward to more! Take care.
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...