Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, June 16, 2012

Sneak Peek!

Hello and happy Saturday! I am not done YET, but I thought I would post a little peek at my next pattern. I will show this project in it's entirety very soon, these girls are going to look cute planted in thier own flower pot. I have to add a few green leaves sticking out here and there amongst the petals. I want to make a little sign that says "Bloom Where You're Planted". I still have some work to turn this into a pattern, but it is almost done!
These flower girls are made of layered and painted muslin. There is always one unhappy soul in every bunch isn't there?
This little flower really is my favorite of the three! This is what I looked like the other day when my parents had to leave and go home from thier visit here. It breaks my heart to see them drive away because I only get to see them a couple times a year. I am grateful for the time I had although it never seems like enough. If you have physical access to your family, please give them a hug or two regularly. Hugs are often taken for granted, I used too but not anymore.
My son traveled here for Father's day! We are happy to have him here; he is another one we don't get to see as often as we'd like. His visit is a total surprise, he called me yesterday and told me then he was coming that day!
Stay tuned for this pattern coming soon! This set of flower girls will be for sale as well. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!

DON'T FORGET YOUR DAD TOMORROW ON DAD'S DAY!
Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful Dad's out there...YOU ARE LOVED!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! All I can say is that they are just the most adorable little gals. I can wait to see the finished piece. You have gone and done it again, Jody!!! Lovely!!!!!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute...and quite unique! Love them :)

    -Darlene xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my so darn cute! Enjoy the visit with your son.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sunny Girls. They look so bright even if one has a broken heart, it will mend again.
    Enjoy your family.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody I just love these! They turn out so cute! I can't wait for the pattern!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just the cutest flower girls...each one with it's own sweet personality! I'm glad your son surprised you with a visit! I have 4 sons...and they live far far away! I sure do miss them. No matter how old they get...I always say they give the best 'boy' hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new sunflower girls!!! Sounds like you had a nice visit with everyone!!!

    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...