Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Christmas In July!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I want to let you all know that PFATT Marketplace will be having a special Christmas In July event! The artists have agreed to make Christmas goodies to give everyone a jump start for the holidays!

I am cramming to get items done for this, with my company and finishing up my pattern, I am just getting to it. I started two snowmen today, one will be a free-standing clay snowman and the other will have a clay sculpted head on a cloth body. It is amazing how much can get done if I just focus!

Bloom Where You're Planted pattern is done! You may purchase this pattern on my website, Etsy or Patternmart!


2 comments:

  1. Sound as though you are very industrious.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really looking forward to seeing what cute things you make for the PFATT Marketplace in July. I love early Christmas goodies!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...