Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall Harvest Tag Freebie!!

Hello and happy Sunday!

I have been trying to figure this tag making thing out and I am making progress! In celebration of some successful attempts at this I want to offer my first FREEBIE!! You will be able to download and print a full sheet of tags like the example below. There are nine 2 x 3 oval tags to a sheet. I hope you enjoy them! Remember when you get your printer box up to make sure that "FIT TO PRINTABLE AREA" is selected. Just click on the picture to get your free tags.

 
I also wanted to share a sweet early Birthday present I received from my friend Kim DeWalt of Old Road Primitives. I got two darling country pumpkins with saying all over them and tea light candle holder that uses the scented melts all in wonderful fall fragrances!! This is just the perfect thing to kick off Fall, thank you my friend.
 
I have been suffering with arm pain from too much typing and computing! Sigh... but am plugging along anyway to get things done in the craft room. I am almost ready to launch my canned pumpkins and a snowman stocking will be right at it's heels.
 
That's it for today
Blessings


8 comments:

  1. I sure hope your arm feels better soon. Thanks so much for the pretty tags. I'll print some out! Love your present, too. I hope you have a Happy Birthday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, I use alot of tags but haven't attempted making them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tag! Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody,
    Wonderful tags! Thanks for sharing.
    Take care of your arm!
    Enjoy your day,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the free tags..love the stocking w/snowman
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jody:

    Thanks so much for the fall harvest tags download. I just love your Harvest centerpiece from Kim with the Tart melt and the sweet pumpkins. She certainly spoiled you for your birthday!! What a great friend!!

    Lots of hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jody, Thank you so much for sharing your fall harvest tag with us....you did an awesome job creating it. Happy early Birthday to you too....Love all the wonderful treasures that Kim sent you. I agree with Carol, what a sweet friend!
    Enjoy your evening
    Big Hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a thoughtful birthday gift! Thank you so much for sharing your fall tags. I love them! Just wish I had printer ink now!!

    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...