Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, September 2, 2012

Prim Winter Friends

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! It is hard to believe that Fall is coming and summer is almost over, where did the time go?

My hubby and I just celebrated our 29th anniversary! Speaking of time, how can that be possible? I feel like it was just yesterday that I was walking down the isle. We had a three day get away at the Northern Quest resort, what a nice place, I highly recommend it.

I can't tell you I have been getting a lot accomplished, but I have found some time to spend in the craft room. I want to share my latest with you. You have already seen the ginger but I just finished his snowman friend. This duo will be for sale on Pfatt Marketplace this month as well as my next pattern. I will be finished with the pattern within a week.

 
These prim winter friends are about 10" tall and can hang on a wall, the tree or fill that perfect container or shelf. This is a fun and easy pattern to complete.
 
Well that's it for now, I'll be sharing another project soon, here is a hint..... Canned Pumpkin!!
Blessings....

 


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love them both. Each of your creations take on a personality all their own.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful, happy anniversary. I agree with you, time flys and we grow old as gracefully as we can together and make it fun. Hubby and I laugh and love each other more now than ever.
    You do a wonderful job on your creations. Stay crafty my friend :)
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, Jody! Love your new designs! Happy Anniversary! I hope that you had a great time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary my friend, yes time flies by when you are having fun, doesn't it. We had our 30th this year, I guess we must be getting old. I just love your things, you are such a talented lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...