Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday...

Here it is Monday, heading to work, but the morning is beautiful, I REALLY just want to play today in my studio. :-( I guess I am going to have to accept the Monday blues...

I had a lot of fun working on my OOAK doll on the weekend, got a lot done! I may post a sneak peek of her head soon. She has sandy blonde hair, very curly, greenish eyes, 21" tall, sculpted head, hands and shoes, the rest of her is cloth. She is shaping up to be real cute!

 I am also working on finishing up an baby angel, she was poured with a air-dry liquid into a ceramic mold. She is then left to dry, cleaned up and now I am painting her. This is something I do very rarely anymore, my favorite dolls to make really are OOAK clay dolls and cloth.

Don't you just want to hug this fluffy sheep "I think that's what it is?" CUTE anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...