Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sneak Peek!

Here is another sneak peek of my current project, head only for now. Isn't she sweet? She just needs arms, clothes, socks and shoes and she'll be done unless I decide to add a prop with her. She will be for sale on Prim Nest.

For all of  you who don't scrapbook or do cards, but wonder what they could do with vellum, I have the answer! Use that vellum to place your dollhair on, then sew with your machine right on top. Clip threads and pull the vellum off the stitching and you have anchored hair to now handstitch or glue to your dolly's head. This is great for making a nice part down the middle OR just sewing sections then placing. Happy dollmaking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...