Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Friday, May 20, 2011

So charming....

So I was driving on some back roads with a friend and we came upon an old empty farm house, it was such a picture! What a charming old country home, like in a storybook, it had a front porch, many angles and windows, big tress that have seen many a day, old farm equipment, wagon wheels, really just a picture. If this home could talk, what would it say? what stories could it tell? oh how I wish I knew!  By the front by the porch were these beautiful imperial Lilies, they drew me in like a magnet. I had to stop and take some pictures, I took many but this close up I think is lovely, I thought I would share it here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...