Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cookie Jar

Take a look at the cookie jar I found on Etsy today, I love vintage cookie jars and was excited to find this one. I had found one like this a couple years back at a second hand store, but it had a huge chip in it so I did not purchase, but this one appears to be perfect. I think it is a 70's jar. Do I need it??? well no, about as much as I need a hole in my head. I don't know where I'll find room in my kitchen, but gosh darnit I just had to get it, how cute is that tiny teapot on top of the big one???

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jody, this is a wonderful cookie jar! Good find! I see in the future many good Christmas cookies in there, so start baking and put it to good use!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...