Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Perfect weather


What a great day! the weather was perfect, not a cloud in the sky, not too hot, slight breeze at times, simply perfect. When I first got up this morning however, I did feel hint of what felt like a crisp fall morning, NOOOOO this is still mid August!! It was not my imagination, it was crisp and usually it is not, hmmm I am not ready yet... Maybe it was a fluke, we'll see tomorrow. I think the snorkeling, swimming and sun-bathing better get done now. :-(

I have a new doll started! I do wish the mysterious swelling in my right hand would go down however, it hurts and is keeping me from diving into projects right now. This doll is a round head doll, I have not done too many of this type, but wanted to try a different style. She is fabric, painted in gesso, then painted in acrylics. So far she is a brown eyed baldy, :-) and has a bit to go before the word "cute" will apply.


1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see this new doll, hopefully your hand will get better soon. Gosh, don't you hate it, when something is in the way for creating. Maybe you put your hand in Epson salt several times and see what it does, it is good for swellings. Hopefully it is not Arthritis? Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...