Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy August

Well we just got back from a week's vacation in Missoula Montana. We had a great time, and I absolutely loved Missoula, what a wonderful place! The town was pretty, clean and had a wonderful feel about it. We went into Hamilton Montana and visited the Daly mansion, loved that too! Went to many antique shops and had fun exploring and relaxing. The mountains with thier jagged peaks are so spectacular to see, Montana truly is beautiful.

My sleepy snowgirl and lollipop ornaments are officially for sale today on Pfatt. Be sure to check out the link to my August offerrings on Pfatt, I have pictures posted. Click on my Pfatt link to go directly to my selling page.

Going out today with a friend to take some pictures, we both love photography, so these outings are always enjoyable! I do feel a bit like this sleepy bear today however!!

 I can't believe that those of us who create really need to get in gear now and start sewing and crafting for the Holiday's, it comes way too quickly. I usually end up with bigger plans than actually happens!

Happy August All!!!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. The picture of the bear looks so cool, sometimes I think we all feel like that. This bear has the right idea.
    I love your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hanni! he looks so cuddly doesn't he?

    JOdy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...