Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Prim dolly


Here is a sneak peek of my newly finished doll. The rest of her will be revealed when I have better pictures. This little chicken goes with this sweet doll. This little doll has a round head construction, haven't done too many of this type, but I like the look. She is a paint over cloth doll, love the look and feel of this technique, on top of the paint job is an antique wash. Her clothes were aged with coffee, vanilla and some cinnamon, yes she smells like a vanilla cookie! She will be for sale soon...
 In other news..... 5 of my photos I entered into our local fair won ribbons. I had one grand champion!! 1-reserve which is just under grand, 2- firsts, and one second. Needless to say I was excited about that!! Happy Tuesday...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...