Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Amazing Grace

I have always loved amazing grace, it is a powerful and moving song, if you love it like I do, you will be mesmorized by this version by ll Divo, WOW is all I have to say... hear for yourself!
http://www.clarrissegill.com/videoclips/amazing_grace.php

Tomorrow starts the online Old Fashioned Christmas craft show, I am working to get my items ready to post tomorrow, be sure to check out all the blogs who are participating.

So far the response to the giveaway has been great! Thank you to all my new followers... I know that many of you also have giveaways going on right now, just as soon as things calm down in the next couple of days or so "I am so busy", I will go on, visit your blogs, and enter YOUR giveaways AND post them here!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Jody! That was awesome! I may have to post that on my Blog! Thanks for sharing! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this version of Amazing Grace, too! Just beautiful! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...