Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Gingerbread Friends...

Here is a peek at my gingerbread dolls! They will be posted in full view soon, sometimes no matter how hard I try, the pictures just don't turn out to my liking. This one wasn't too bad, but tomorrow it will be another photo shoot session for sure.
The doll on the left will be for sale, and the girl on the right will be my blog give away!! I am just finishing up a snow-girls as well. Stay tuned, the give away starts on the 8th!

Check out my first blog tutorial, click on the tutorial link at the top of the page. My tutorial is on making cinnamon cut outs for craft projects.

3 comments:

  1. Your gingerbread dolls are adorable. I love their sweet faces and the photo looks fine to me. I'll be checking the tutorial when I have a bit more time. It looks like it will be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Jody, these cuties are something else, Lovely faces, so cheerful, you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dolls are so precious! I'm going to put your blog on my favorites blog list! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...