Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, February 16, 2012

A snowy Thursday and a bunny pattern!

I thought Spring was almost here, BUT the ground is quickly covering over with a blanket of white! I guess the weather is proving again to be unpredictable.

Two days left untili the giveaway drawing! I will post the winner sometime Saturday morning. Good luck to all who entered and thank you!!

My bunny is done, she can be purchased here from my side bar. I am also a new member of Patternmart. I am excited about being part of such a talented group of designers! I only have two patterns, but hey you have to start somewhere right? As soon as I can figure it out, I'll post the my link to patternmart here.

Well, have you ever had the bad fortune of being out of a most crucial crafting supply? I am thinking my stuffing order of two weeks ago now has gone WRONG. I cannot get a hold of anyone either to help me. I am very very frustrated, here I sit and have no way of sewing up my next project without this. I live out of town and have become so spoiled using Airtex Premium stuffing that I refuse to use anything else! My dolls would pout... :-) So I am stranded and in hopes of help soon.

I hope you are all having a lovely Thursday! I think it is tea time and a cozy fire for me.

3 comments:

  1. I love your pretty banner..and I sure hope you get your stuffing soon! I'm stuck with some terrible stuffing from Walmart...never again! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we both know how I feel about your bunny pattern! She is adorable and one of a kind! Wishing you luck in your quest for the elusive stuffing. Always seems like we get our best inspiration when we don't have the supplies we need. How is that? Congrats on Patternmart. Wishing you the best of luck in your new pattern venture.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...