Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A heart warming photo

 Psalm 91:4,
“He will cover you with his feathers. He will
shelter you with his wings. His faithful
promises are your armor and protection.”
There is absolutely
nothing to fear about tomorrow;for God is already there.

I have only to fix my pattern cover photo and my never ending pattern will be ready to sell. I am so grateful to Kim and Carol for helping me through this process. Your friendship and advice has been priceless. Carol is a wonderful text editor, don't know what I would have done without this help. We both found out that I went a bit "comma" crazy. A half a million less comma's now, more periods and we are looking good. Thanks to both of you.

 I am also working on a fun blog giveaway project. Be looking for both of these within the week. I'll also be sending out my first newletter with this info!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Mine has been snow, then warms to slush, some rain, messy and sloppy. I am hoping by the end of this week we actually will see the sun we are promised!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds as though the pattern is just about to be launched. No snow or slop here, just beautiful weather this week after the blistering heat.
    Hugs
    kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...