Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Clara Belle Bunny!

I don't know about you, but it is windy, wet, did I say WET! cloudy and just plain yucky. I see birds though so Spring is coming!

I want to introduce the latest member of my pattern family.... Clara Belle Bunny. She luvs her carrots and believes in eating them everyday. :-) Her personality is just as she looks, slightly shy and oh so sweet! She has wired ears and arms. She is 14" NOT including her ears. She stands all by herself! Her face is handpainted. I am thinking this might be my last bunny for awhile, I feel like I should move on to other things... we'll see. I will have her pattern ready either tonight or tomorrow.


9 comments:

  1. Aw...Clara Belle is a "cutie pie"! Now, I don't know which one of your new bunnies are my favorite! Awesome job, Jody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling Clara is, I love her shoes.Her face is as cute as a button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her! This one is a must have pattern.
    Awesome work!!
    Smiles and huggs
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just precious! I love her feet the best :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jody another GREAT pattern. I just love her! I will be ordering this one also. Keep up the great job! I look forward to what you come up with next!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clara Belle is beautiful. You create the most awesome things. Your painting detail is exquisite.
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jody:

    Clara Belle is just about the sweetest bunny I have ever seen. Again you have proven yourself to be among the best in pattern design! Congrats on another sweet beauty!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. je la trouve sublime cette clara
    j ai hâte de voir votre changement de créations
    j espère que le printemps va bientôt arriver par chez vous
    chez moi , nous avons de superbes journées ensoleillées , j ai la chance d habiter dans le sud de la France, donc privilégiée par rapport a certains au niveau météo
    mes amitiés

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jody, Gosh gal, you create the most cutest bunnies ever! Clara Belle is such a cuttie pootie.....your painting and facial expressions are just fantastic!! I could never pick which one I love best as they are all wonderful! Excellent job my friend....you did it again! Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs Mary
    Ooooh ps. I enjoyed your last post about crafting supplies....I really found it to be very helpful, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...