Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Ginger N' Poor Lil Trixie.. Kitty Pattern

Oh no! what a situation for poor Trixie to be in... She is hoping someone will happen to see her plea for help! Could it be that Trixie only "thinks" Ginger has bad intentions? Perhaps Ginger is really a nice Kitty hoping to make a new friend... You can decide if you think Trixies in trouble or not, this could be a case of an over reactive mouse!
The pattern will be available within the week! This Kitty is a wall hanger.

My patterns can now be purchased on my website! See the link on my side bar.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!!! I am in love. Nice, nice kitty....don't hurt the sweet little mouser! Your newest design is precious and a definite keeper. Your creative ability is amazing!!!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think by the look on kitty's face that mouse should be worried....very very worried! Very cute, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so so cute and adorable! I look forward to the pattern!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. You out did your self again! What an adorable pattern. Love your creations!!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is hope for you Trixie! If Ginger is anything like my cat, she will only lick your fur soaking wet, bat you around, and bring you very much alive to the nearest adult! Of course with my kitty's smelly breath, I am sure many a mouse wished that they had been finished off! LOL

    Jody... Your new designs are so much fun, and I look forward to seeing the next creation! I love that little mouse and his wee pipe cleaner arms. Your artistic talent really shines bright on these whimsical critter's faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent , je craque devant , j aime le sourire du chat un peu machiavélique et la tête de la souris
    bravo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jody, oh my goodness, what a cute kitten, I just love everything and the mouse, you did another great job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!

    Love your blog, looking forward to reading more!

    Saw your blog on the Etsy blog team, I'm your newest follower! :)

    Elvira

    My blog: http://allpatchedupquilts.blogspot.com/

    My Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AllPatchedUpQuilts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...