Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Friday, March 2, 2012

New Pattern! A Primitive Bunny Make Do

Happy Friday! I just finished up my latest pattern and wanted to share it here with you all. Meet Charlize!

 Charlize is 14" not including her ears. Her base is an antique quill bobbin on top of a antique jello mold. I grubbied up everything for a nice prim look. Her tag says Welcome Spring! This pattern is now available and this made up bunny will be for sale soon.

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE!!!
    }}Hugs{{
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jody. Charlize is breathtaking!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, Jody...they just get cuter and cuter! Love your new "Charlize" pattern! Keep up the great work! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Jody... Not only is Charlize absolutely adorable, but that base with the carrot and greens knocks it out of the park! You definitely have a gift for capturing all the details. Can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, sweet Jody, you did it again. I love Charlize and am "gaa gaa" over the base. What a wonderful way to finish off an already adorable little bunny! So creative!

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jody, I just love Charlize! I love ALL your patterns! I will be getting this one also! I just got to find sometime to get them done! lol Thanks again for sharing your talent with all of us!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your creations are so cute..I just bought your dust bunny pattern and will start making it next week...I love the painted eyes - so much personality. Thanks for sharing the talent God gave you with us.
    Have a great weekend
    Smiles and huggs,
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...