Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring and new beginnings!

Good morning and happy Thursday! I am viewing sunshine and blue sky today, it is simply lovely. I am looking forward to Spring happening any time here!

I have been working on Pattern # 5 and hope to have it ready before the week is out. I do think it will be my last bunny for awhile. I am anxious to move on to whatever is next, it will have to reveal itself however. I will also have the made up Clover and Charlize for sale on my PFATT page this month on the 10th.

You don't have to love horses to appreciate these pictures, they are adorable so I wanted to share them here. Precious is the word that comes to mind when I look at them. They also remind me that along with Spring comes the promise of new life and fresh beginnings! Who doesn't love that?






6 comments:

  1. Hi Jody, Love all the pictures, thank you so much for sharing. Those lil' mini horse always have a way of making me smile and say awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I want one! I think there the cutest lil' things ever :)
    Looking forward to seeing what new creations that you have instore for us. Wishing you a wonderful day!
    Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they so small! Wonderful pics to make me smile today!
    Thanks so much!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. superbes photos et ces chevaux miniatures sont adorables

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the photos. Especially the one with the draught horse and the mini together. Thanks so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the photos. They are awesome!!! Brings a tear to the eye cause they are so precious!

    hugs to you!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, Jody...cute pics! I could fall in love with one of those! Thanks for sharing! Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...