Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Friday, October 26, 2012

Feedsack Pillows

I got distracted lately and went off my normal course and decided on a whim to make these feedsack pillows. I have some really neat feedsack panels that I was trying to decide just what to do with when my creative lightbulb went off and I came up with these. I really like them and have many more styles I will be doing. For now I have five to show you, they are available for sale on my website. Each pillow is adorned with a little (something) and are 11.5" tall by 7.5" wide. I added some handpainted shading here and there where I felt needed some pop. There are also touches of german glass glitter.

 
 
 
 
 
Well that's it for now!! Thanks for taking a peek!

9 comments:

  1. I love your new pillows. Each one is just adorable. You do such beautiful work.

    hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I like those gingers! Happy weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look Amazing. I have a hard time printing on fabric but looks like you have mastered it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jody,
    These pillows are so cute..I think it's a good thing to get distracted...for me..most everything I do is planned and my brain is going in that direction.I love it when I can pick up a piece of fabric and make something really simple like cutting out a circle and making a pumpkin and going outside to find the perfect twig for the stem. I have not mastered printing on fabric. I have only tried once and had to pull the fabric out of the printer with hemostats.
    Have a great weekend,
    Smiles and hugs
    Maxie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new Feed sack pillows. I just ordered the reindeer one from you, per my son's request.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Sandi Allen
    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Jody,
    Side tract is good! Love the feed sack pillows--FABULOUS!!
    Enjoy,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. pillows are great beautiful. in a country style that I love
    my friendships

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute, Jody! I love your new feedsack pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I really love the feedsack pillows, esp. the Gingerbread one. Are they for sale?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...