Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Friday, October 5, 2012

A Birthday Card to remember...

It was my Birthday recently and like they do for every occasion, my dogs picked out a card for me like the sweet furry kids they are. They are thoughtful that way and I really appreciate it. This year  they got me a card that makes me ask the question ~ what was in thier furry heads when they picked this card out? I mean most of the time I get the cards about how much they love me and all, but this one.... well I am not sure what the point or motivation was. I'll let you see just what I am talking about.
Do they want to start living outside in a doghouse? Perhaps they want us to move to a new location? Or maybe they just wanted to give thier momma a good laugh! It certainly did make me laugh, I thought this card was hilarious so I wanted to share it here. But really the thought of this made me take pause and say EEEWWWEE!! This is true is it not? We would not tolerate people doing this. That's it!!! I am going to the doggy boutique and buying three pairs of darling little doggie undies. Here is the inside...
Arent they sweet the way they sign it too, one of my dogs has artistic talent as you can see, pretty good huh?
 

5 comments:

  1. Giggles..Never thought about it till today.~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Funny! Happy Belated Birthday!

    sandraallen260@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love it! It really is something we don't think about, isn't it! lol Happy belated Birthday to you:-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL that card is hilarious! Happy belated birthday!

    Blessings, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was cute and very very sweet! Enjoy your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...