Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Saturday, October 20, 2012

Meet Crystal my next pattern

Hello.... I wanted to pop in here and let you all know what's been cooking in the craft room! It is amazing I'm even am this far considering how little time I've had to actually create lately. I want you to meet my sweet little snow girl, her name is Crystal. She stands about 17" tall and is holding a LED taper candle in her wired arms. I love her blue eyes and little dress. I am not sure she will actually make it online for sale, but I am already started on another one for that purpose. The good news is that she is actually my next pattern and I almost have it finished so if you prefer to make one yourself you'll get to soon. She was a lot of fun to put together, and of course putting on the final sparkle is one of my favorite things to do. Be looking for her pattern within the week.

These baby blue eyes are not the typical snowman eyes I do, but am loving them on her.
 
Take a look at the candle, I added glass glitter to it and it added the pizaaz I was looking for.
 
 
I now have these tapers on my website. I have more sizes and colors coming too. You can find the mica flakes, glass glitter, rusty bells, snowflakes and snowflake ornament hanging form her arm on my website as well.
 
I discovered that using the large spice containers from Costco for putting mica flakes in works pretty good for storing and applying the mica flakes. I decided today that the only way to know for sure if you're done with the sparkle process, is when not only the snowman, but YOU and your entire craft room are covered from head to toe with glitter!!
 
Well it's late so I am heading to bed! Tomorrow is the end of the Winter Wonderland giveaway, now the fun begins and we find out who won all those sweet prizes.
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. My Oh My Jody, you did it again my sweet friend! You couldn't have picked a better name for this sweet little gal, there isn't anything about her that doesn't shine! Just tooooo adorable!
    Wishing you a Blessed Sunday...
    Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very sweet! Enjoy your day! I love to think of you all sparkly and glittery! heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jody:

    Oh you are right....her baby blues are beau-ti-ful! She is my new FAVORITE, but of course, I say that about everything you make. I love her, for sure.

    hugs and smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...Crystal is beautiful, Jody! You make some of the cutest snowmen out there! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omigosh, she is absolutely adorable! I'm in love with her eyes, they are just gorgeous. Loving all the glitter as well:-) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...