Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Monday, April 4, 2011

Bunny News

Since my last post, the clay bunny has evolved some, as of today she now is standing on her own two feet!! For awhile I was wondering if this was going to happen, but with some shoe adjustments, adding just the right heel on her shoes, she firmly stands on her own. I did have to take into account her big pregnant belly LOL.

I wasn't sure if I was in the mood to sculpt so so tiny, but after messing around yesterday, I now have the head of what will be her child. I need to figure out now how to incorporate the child with the mama. Still have the bunny wardrobe to figure out, colors and what look I am going for, and what style of painting I will apply to her. There is a lot to figure out and hope it all comes together.

 I hope I can actually part with her. I have been known to fall in love with some of my creations, sometimes it feels like I'm selling off my first born child! "well that is a wee bit of an exaggeration" but you get the picture.

Stay tuned, I just might post another picture teaser soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...