Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I am so excited about my latest project! I got out my clay yesterday, and the bunny that has been wanting out is definitely showing her personality. Sometimes I have a good idea as to what I want to sculpt, but often times as the sculpt progresses, it ends up totally different. It is interesting to me how as the sculpt takes shape, it ends up telling me what it really wants to be. 

So here is just a teaser, a picture of the raw sculpt, no paint, eyes or details yet. I will only let you peek at the head, I do believe she is going to be adorable. What I know at this point: she will be expecting, "tee hee", be free standing "I hope", probably with a bit over sized feet, she will be on the tall side. I am not sure at this point if she will have clay clothing or fabric dipped in a cloth clay, hmmmm so many decisions.

Here she is, she will be for sale on Prim Nest website when finished.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jody,

    Can't wait to see the end piece. Your bunny looks darling. God bless. Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...