Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Friday, April 22, 2011

Two prim black dolls in the works

I have two dolls going right now, one is a cloth doll, machine and needle sculpted face, she has so much personality! The other doll is a one of a kind sculpted black doll, she sits in an antique sugar bowl, I do think she would make an adorable kitchen doll. I am excited to see them progress and am hoping to have them done before the first of May.

Happy Easter and a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...