Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cynda is done...

I have finished my prim folk art black doll. She has a face that makes my heart melt and puts a smile on my face! Isn't that the point of these homespun dolls?  I just love her look. I have not machine sculpted before this doll, I have needle sculpted many times , but I love what this did to her face. The machine sculpt added so much more dimension and character than I had anticipated. Ya know, China can pump out these dolls that have a similar look for so cheap, but they  CANNOT duplicate the hard work of individually hand done dolls. So much time and love are put into them compared, just my two cents....

P..S. I will be posting my OOAK black doll within a day or two, she is soooooo cute! she sits in an antique sugar bowl, and after working on her today, she did get a bit messy with the sugar, got it all over herself! Stay tuned....

Darn it, that carrot cake I had put in the freezer is calling my name, I am trying not to listen, but the voice is getting so loud, SIGH....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...