Any and all content of this site or any site owned by me, (Jody Wakefield) that is shared via the Web, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest must be accompanied by a link to the original site from which it was shared.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sugar Anyone?

Okay, I got inspired and went out and took a quick photo of my latest one of a kind doll "Ruby". I hope I can get a better picture tomorrow, it was dark and the details didn't show up well. Ruby is the keeper of the sugar bowl, she has also helped herself to some sugar! She has bits of sugar "glass glitter" in her hair, her mouth, clothes and on her spoon. Her Head and hands are an air-dry clay, cloth stump body, sheeps wool hair, hand painted, coffee stained. She is in an antique sugar bowl, holding an antique spoon. Beside her is a crow who also dipped his beak in sugar! She is completely removable from the bowl, spoon will come out of her hand and the crow can be removed easily if preferred. She has hand applied eyelashes too.  I will list her tomorrow sometime on Prim Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me your thoughts! I enjoy each and every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...